L’Oréal Group continues to shape the “future of beauty”, drawing on over a century of industry expertise to provide unique and sensuous beauty experiences. L’Oréal Group, which shares in detail the revolutionary innovative technologies it offers with its brands in Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods, Professional Products and Active Cosmetics divisions, left its mark on VivaTech not only with its cutting-edge technology and impressive beauty experiences, but also with its eye-catching stand. Visitors to L’Oréal Group’s stand at VivaTech, had the opportunity to experience online, offline and on-chain beauty innovations on site.
L’Oréal Group, which pioneers Web2 developments in skin analysis, tele-consulting and virtual trials; Web3 and metaverse lay the foundations of beauty experiences with the revolutionary technologies it has implemented to reach new generation consumers. As the beauty industry is being reshaped tremendously, the L’Oréal Group defines its vision of beauty on Web3 as “On- chain beauty”. “On- chain beauty” conceptually refers to where and when producers and consumers in the beauty industry will come together on emerging platforms and how it will contribute to the beauty economy.
First of its kind Yves Saint Laurent Beauté Scent-Sation is an innovative experience that monitors consumers’ emotional responses to different fragrance families and analyzes them to make product recommendations. Using an EEG-based headset, this multi-sensor in-store technology was developed with leading neuro-technology company EMOTIV. Allowing consumers to identify and select suitable scents, Scent-Sation offers a unique in-store experience by helping consumers navigate the wide fragrance world.
- L’Oréal Group brings to life on- chain beauty on the Web3 to deepen its connection and interaction with consumers, offering unique beauty experiences ranging from collection ownership to supporting promising creator work.• NYX Professional Makeup supports the next generation of 3D beauty, aiming to redefine beauty in the Metaverse and become the first decentralized brand on Web3 for producers.
- Yves Saint Laurent Beauté sponsored 10,000 Golden Block NFT (Non-fungile) through YSL Beauty Wallet to support diverse experiences token) opens.
- Mugler celebrates the anniversary of the iconic ‘ Angel ‘ scent with the first NFT drip featuring a crypto art collection of 3D angels designed by a digital artist. Saying “The real world is not enough”, the brand stays true to its DNA and increases its commitment to on-chain beauty with collectible NFTs.
- L’Oréal Group; It is building a diverse ecosystem of artists, communities, technology platforms like Arianee , and Web3 partners like People of Crypto , a creative lab that promotes diversity on Web3.
- L’Oréal Group is collaborating with OpenSea, the world’s leading marketplace for NFTs that allows virtual beauty experiences and collections offered by the brand on the platform, a “first in the beauty industry”.
Retail of the future from
Lancôme Lancôme reshapes the future of retail with products and services that cover physical, digital and virtual touchpoints with consumers.
- Absolue Dual-LED Youth Treatment is launched as a new in-store device that uses patented LED light therapy to treat skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lancôme Shade With the ability to detect 22,500 unique skin tones, Finder provides precise foundation shade matching and is available both in-store and online in more than 30 countries.
- Lancôme Skin Screen provides in-store skin analysis that scores and collects over 13 different clinical signs, thanks to state-of-the-art artificial intelligence algorithms tested on more than 15,000 images.
“Future Salon” powered by technology
L’Oréal, which is on the list of “100 Best Inventions of 2021” announced by TIME Magazine and developed for use in beauty salons water Saver plugs directly into sinks. Device; It incorporates hair products directly into the water flow with its 3 different slots to be used for shampoo, conditioner and special treatment. With its patented technology water Saver shower head, L’Oréal works by creating high-pressure droplets of micro-ions that crash together in a stream. L’Oreal water Saver has the distinction of being the first shower head in the world to use patented water splitting technology to save up to 65% water in hairdresser washing areas. L’Oreal water It is enough to use only 2.4 liters of water instead of 7 liters to purify the shampoo from the hair with the Saver nozzle. L’Oréal of 100,000 beauty salons water If Saver technology is used, up to 6.8 billion liters of water can be saved.
Perso technology, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté Rouge Sur Mesure stands out as an artificial intelligence-enabled technology that can be used at home, offering the ultimate in lip color customization. With just one tap, Rouge Sur Mesure analyzes thousands of customized lip color possibilities to match the wearer’s skin tone or outfit, and generates a custom shade in seconds.