Are you looking to source or discover the latest breakthrough innovations to support your product launch? Or are you looking to find a completely new packaging solution?
With more than 650+ dedicated perfume, cosmetic, personal care, aerosol, dispensing and premium drinks suppliers at Paris Packaging Week, taking place 29 & 30 June, attending will help you generate the perfect packaging for your next project.
From technical leaps to sustainable packaging solutions you will meet suppliers of:
- Adhesives and glues
- Airless systems
- Applicators and dispensing technologies
- Smart packaging solutions
- Luxury printing
- Paper and carton materials
- Caps and closures
- Design, artwork and 3D printing
- Glass packaging
- Inks, varnishes and coating
- Intelligent & smart packaging
- Stamping and decorations
- Valves and pumps
- Labels and label materials
- Finishing, stamping, and decoration
- Presentation boxes
Generate the perfect packaging for your next project
Whatever your objectives, Paris Packaging Week 2022 will give you the opportunity to:
- Source high-quality primary and secondary packaging all under one roof
- Save time sourcing bespoke solutions for every stage of your packaging process
- Network and build long term, pro-active packaging strategy with current or new suppliers
- Improve your speed to market by solving your challenges
So why don’t you join the biggest brands – like LVMH, Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, Sisley, Marie Claire, Colgate, Unilever, L’Occitane en Provence, WD-40, Pernod Ricard, Moët Hennessy, Jägermeister, Procter & Gamble – who have already registered!
The not-to-be-missed innovation event
At Paris Packaging Week, the world’s most renowned beauty, luxury drinks and FMCG brands have access to the packaging and materials suppliers and ideas that will shape the future of their projects. This event is a great opportunity for brands to meet suppliers, find the latest packaging solutions and solve their biggest innovation challenges – from sustainability and smart packaging to premiumisation and the latest design trends. Discover the future of your brand’s packaging at Paris Packaging Week on 29 & 30 June 2022 at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.